FREE WORKSHOP LIVESTREAM

(March 31, 2021) The 4 C’s of Getting a Conventional Loan

One of the first steps to becoming a rental owner is learning how to effectively leverage the bank’s money. Chad with Amp Lending joins Al Gordon on the air to explain the financial mechanisms behind the world of lending and where to start.

Click to Listen Now

(March 31, 2021) Are You Living Your Best Life, or Are You Stuck?

Realizing his life story could be rewritten, Del Walmsley changed his destiny by envisioning and creating a different reality. Passing the torch, Del shares the phases of his journey to help you look at your life plan to assess or correct the story that you’re following.

Click to Listen Now

(March 30, 2021) Couple Gets 152% Return on FIRST Multifamily Apartment and Invest in 9 More Deals Through the Pandemic!

Al Gordon speaks with Frank and Madeline M. who share the strategy behind their success as real estate investors, moving their money out of the stock market and into over 80 passive deals with 9,000 doors Nationwide, winning recognition from the National Apartment Association, and passing down the Financial Freedom Roadmap to their kids!

Click to Listen Now

(March 30, 2021) Tell Del Tuesday – Letting Go of a Good Life for a GREAT Life!

Frank and Madeline both loved their jobs but were tired of riding the highs and lows of the stock market. Learning the power of real estate to elevate an investment portfolio into stable wealth creating assets, they joined Lifestyles Unlimited and tell Del Walmsley how they took down their FIRST Multifamily apartment deal as Independent Rental Owners, DOUBLING their money and reaching Financial Freedom in just 2.5 years!

Click to Listen Now

(March 29, 2021) How a Multifamily Property Produced 13% Cash-on-Cash Returns Through the Pandemic

When James and Kimberly bought their first 28 unit Multifamily community in 2019, they repositioned their lives to be prosperous and coincidentally provided financial stability for their passive partners through the Coronavirus Pandemic. Al Gordon gives insider information to the numbers behind their deal and what was done within the property to create outstanding returns, projecting an 86% ROI over 3 years!

Click to Listen Now

(March 28, 2021) Best Tips To Challenge Property Taxes

If you are a property owner it is time to decide if you should challenge your tax evaluations. Sharing insights, Mike Harrison hosts tax expert Glen Goodrich, with Goodrich Realty Consulting, on the show to shed some light on why someone should protest and who qualifies for the new natural disaster property tax exemptions.

Click to Listen Now

(March 28, 2021) 10 Reasons to Think Twice Before Investing in Real Estate

Andy Webb answers an article written by a financial planner trying to dissuade inquiring real estate investors with 10 concerns, addressing each point with an educated perspective.  

Click to Listen Now

(March 27, 2021) Bass Players Captured Equity Equal to Annual Symphony Salary with FIRST Rental Property!

Career musicians Steve and Crystal were surrounded by successful people while playing in the symphony, but no one was willing to share their secrets. After finding Lifestyles Unlimited, they tell David Ruzicka how they went from worrying about paying their bills, to replacing Steve’s monthly income with rental real estate in TWO YEARS and creating a portfolio worth over $1.6 million dollars!

Click to Listen Now

(March 26, 2021) The Erosion of Social Security Benefits

Are you banking on Social Security to retire? Even the SS Administration admits that it is only designed to replace 40% of annual pre-retirement earnings… coupled with inflation, Al Gordon discusses the reality facing American’s and how replacing at least the other 60% of earnings with passive income will put you back in control of your future.

Click to Listen Now

(March 25, 2021) Top 10 US Rental Markets for 2021

Providing insights into rental trends around the country, Al Gordon explains Net Absorption and how to identify whether the demand for residential real estate is rising or falling to make the most informed investment decisions.

Click to Listen Now